Ken Arena Accounting and Tax Service
912 Lithia Pinecrest Rd
Brandon FL, 33511-6121
Tel: 813-341-2501
Fax: 813-341-2502
Office Hours
During Tax Season
January 1 to April 15
Monday - Saturday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We gladly acccept:

  Mastercard Visa

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Listed here are the answers to some the questions you might have regarding Ken Arena, his services or the tax return process.

Where is Ken's office located?
Kenís office is at 912 Lithia Pinecrest Road, Brandon, FL 33511-6121 Ė just north of Lumsden Road!

How do I go about to have Ken Arena prepare my income tax return?
Contact Ken by phone (813) 341-2501, fax (813) 341-2502, or e-mail to set up an appointment. Ken will make arrangements to meet with you and review your tax papers. Unless there is missing tax information that the client has to look for - most returns can be completed within 7-10 days.

Ken is a licensed Enrolled Agent. What exactly is an Enrolled Agent?
An Enrolled Agent (EA) is an individual who has demonstrated technical competence in the field of taxation. Enrolled Agents, or EAs, can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service.

What does the term "Enrolled Agent" mean?
"Enrolled" means EAs are licensed by the federal government. "Agent" means EAs are authorized to appear in place of the taxpayer at the Internal Revenue Service. Only EAs, attorneys and CPAs may represent taxpayers before the IRS.

How can an Enrolled Agent help me?
Enrolled Agents advise, represent and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any other entities with tax-reporting requirements. EAs prepare millions of tax returns each year. Their expertise in the continually changing field of tax law enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS.

What are the differences between EAs and other tax professionals?
Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the Internal Revenue Service their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all EAs specialize in taxation. EAs are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the United States government (CPAs and attorneys are licensed by the states).